Faced with a vast array of different models shapes and sizes the professional needs a universal tool. Compatible with an astonishingly wide range of detectors, the colour-coded heads of the Solo 200 rotate to provide a combination of sizes and settings for just about every detector.
- Optimum strength to weight ratio
- Minimum possible whip or bend at height
- Designed certified non-conductive
- Available in one, two or four telescopic sections
- Simple locking mechanism and easy to use
- Outstanding quality backed by lifetime warranty*