Using the unique IR activation and Cross Air Technology, the Solo 460 heat generation process takes place only when the detector under test is within the cup with hot air blown horizontally in a focussed beam directly toward the sensor for optimum energy use and results. Interchangeable NiMH battery batons and a fast battery recharger enable testing all day with a cable free professional device.
- Detector manufacturer endorsed
- No cables, trailing leads or hanging wires
- Battery powered (Kits include 1 or 2 higher capacity (3000mAh) Battery Batons, and UL-listed fast charger with mains and in-vehicle power leads)
- Suits fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and combination detectors up to 194°F / 90°C
- Lightweight and simple to use
- Universal design suits widest range of detectors
- Transparent test cup for clear view of detector LED
- Designed for use at height, angles or low level
Solo kits are being updated to use the NEW higher-capacity battery batons (Solo770) to give longer, un-interrupted testing which increases on-site productivity. The fast charger has also been updated (Solo727) and continues to fully charge a Solo770 battery baton in 60 to 90 minutes (when completely discharged).